To subscribe to RSS feeds in Internet Explorer 10, follow the below given steps:
1) Right click on the Tools icon or anywhere in the empty space at the top of your browser window and click on “Command bar”. This will show the command bar in IE 10.
2) Now, go to any site which has RSS feeds like this one.
3) In the RSS feed drop down menu, click on the feed for which you want to subscribe.
4) Then, on the next page click on “Subscribe to this feed”.
5) In the “Subscribe to this feed” dialog box click on “Subscribe”.
To change settings of RSS feeds in Internet Explorer 10, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Favorite menu (yellow star button near to tools menu).
2) Go to Feeds tab.
3) Right click on the feed and click on “Delete” to unsubscribe from the feed.
4) To change the feed settings, click on “Properties”:
a) Username and password: Here, you can add username and passwords for your feed. Click on “Settings” for Username and password and add username and password for your feed.
b) Update schedule: Your computer checks this feed or web slice and new updates on a specified scedule. Click on Settings to customize when to check feeds for updates.
c) Automatically download attached files: Check this option for downloading attached fles in a feed.
d) Archive: Here you can select how many feed items should be archived.