When you type URLs in the address bar or enter text in forms then, IE 10 stores this information and when you again start typing similar text next time, IE will suggest matches based on your previous entries. This feature is known as AutoComplete. It is very useful for some people as they don’t have to enter the entire text every time when they are logging in to a particular website or when they are entering the same URL in the address bar. However, if you are concerned about the privacy in your Windows computer and you don’t wish these details to be displayed, then you need to turn off the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 10.
To disable AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 10, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on the “Tools” icon at the top right side of IE 10 Window or Press Alt + X.
2) Then, click on “Internet Options”.
3) Go to: Content tab.
4) Click on “Settings” button under “AutoComplete”.
5) In “AutoComplete Settings” dialog box, uncheck all the options.
6) Click on “OK”.
7) Again click on “OK” in “Internet Options” dialog box.
That’s it, you have successfully disabled AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 10.