1) An email address is typically in the form of email@example.com
2) Angle brackets(< >) is used to mention a name in a email address. For Example: “More Process Admin” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3) There are no punctuation marks like quotes or commas used with an email addresss.
4) Email address cannot have spaces between them.
5) User name: Here “admin” is the user name of the email address.
6) Domain name: moreprocess.com is the domain name of the email address.
7) Email addresses are not case sensitive that means email@example.com is same as ADMIN@MOREPROCESS.COM
8) Common abbreviations used in email:
- BTW: By the way
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions
- LOL: Laughing out loud
- OTOH: On the other hand
- ROTFL: Rolling on the floor, laughing
- TIA: Thanks in advance
- FWIW: For what it’s worth
- FYI: For your information
- IMHO: In my humble opinion
- IMNSHO: In my not so humble opinion
- NRN: No response necessary