Java supports multithreaded programming. Here are some points:
- In a multithreaded program two or more parts run at the same time.
- Multithreading is a special type of multitasking.
- By the use of Multithreaded programming, programs are more efficient.
- By the use of multithreaded programming, CPU could be used to maximum, because idle time is minimum.
- Multithreaded programming is good for interactive and network environment.
- Java class libraries works on the principle of multithreaded programming.