Here is a list of graphical user interface elements sources that generate events in Java:
- Menu Item: It creates action events when menu item is selected or when a menu item which can be checked is selected or deselected.
- Scrollbar: It creates adjustment events when a scroll bar is altered.
- Button: It creates action events on the press of a button.
- Checkbox: It creates item events when the check box is selected or deselected.
- Choice: It creates item events when a choice is made.
- List: It creates action events when list item is double clicked, or when an item is selected or deselected.
- Text component: It creates text events when a character is entered by a user.
- Window: It creates window events when a window is when a window is opened, closed, activated, deactivated, iconified, or deiconified.