ComponentEvent class: ComponentEvent class handles events created when a component is moved, re-sized, hidden, or when it becomes visible.
Integer constants defined by ComponentEvent class:
- COMPONENT_MOVED: When component was moved.
- COMPONENT_RESIZED: When component was resized.
- COMPONENT_HIDDEN: When component was hidden.
- COMPONENT_SHOWN: When component becomes visible.
Constructor defined by ComponentEvent class:
ComponentEvent(Component src, int type)
Method defined by ComponentEvent class:
getComponent( ) method: It returns component that created the event.
Component getComponent( )
ContainerEvent class: ContainerEvent Class handles events created when component is added or removed from a container. It is a sub class of ComponentEvent class.
Integer constants defined by ContainerEvent class:
- COMPONENT_ADDED: When a component is added.
- COMPONENT_REMOVED: When a component is removed.
Constructor defined by ContainerEvent class:
ContainerEvent(Component src, int type, Component com)
Methods defined by ComponentEvent class:
getContainer( ) method: It is used to get reference to container which created event.
Container getContainer( )
getChild( ) method: It is used to get reference to component which was added or removed from container.
Component getChild( )