1) C unlike any high level language was made by programmers for programmers.
2) It is very easy to program in a C language because it has functions, structures and code blocks which can be easily implemented.
3) The best part of C language is that it nearly works like an assembly level language. However, providing the flexibilty of a middle level language.
4) It is portable that means can be used with any computer having any operating system.
5) It is easy to debug a program in C. Assembly level languages are nearly impossible to debug.
6) C is highly efficient and scalable.