To configure a ICS (Internet connection sharing) server in Windows XP follow the below given steps:
1) Click Start –> All Programs –> Accessories –> Communications –> Network Setup Wizard.
2) In the Network Setup Wizard, click on “Next”.
3) You may have a look at the checklist, click on Next.
4) Select option “This computer connects directly to the internet. The other computers on my network connect to the Internet through this computer.
5) Click on “Next”.
6) Select your Internet connection: Here you can select the internet connection you wish to use.
7) Click on “Next”.
8) Enter Computer description and Computer name.
9) Click on “Next”.
10) Enter a work group name. All computers on your network should have the same work group name.
11) Click on “Next”.
12) You can check option “Turn on file and printer sharing” if you want to enable file and printer sharing in your network.
13) Click on “Next”.
14) Click on “Next” to apply the settings.