Context menu is the menu which appears when you right click on a file in Windows 8:
When you have many softwares installed in your computer then the context menu gets bigger and bigger. If you wish to delete items from the context menu, follow the below given steps:
1) Go to Charms bar –> Search.
2) Type: regedit in Search under Apps.
3) Click on regedit icon on the left side. If you get a dialog box asking “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”, click on “Yes”.
4) In the Registry Editor, go to: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT –> * –> shellex –> ContextMenuHandlers
5) Under ContextMenuHandlers, you will find the context menu items. Right click on any menu item which you wish to delete and then, click on “Delete”. Here, there are some menus which are shown as IDs. You can do a Google search for these IDs to find a connection with a particular menu.
6) When you are done, close the Registry Editor.