Start screen keyboard shortcuts in Windows 8:
1) Go to Start screen: Press Windows key or Ctrl + Esc
2) Exit from start screen: Esc
3) Move left in apps: Left arrow key
4) Move right in apps: Right arrow key
5) Move down in apps: Down arrow key
6) Move up in apps: Up arrow key
7) Open App bar: Windows key + Z
Dialog box keyboard shortcuts in Windows 8:
1) Go to next tab: Ctrl + Tab
2) Go to previous tab: Ctrl + Shift + Tab
3) Instead of clicking OK: Press Enter
4) Instead of clicking Cancel: Press Esc
5) Move to next option in dialog box: Tab
6) Move to previous option in dialog box: Shift + Tab
7) Clear a checkbox: Spacebar
8) Select a menu and then move left within menus: Left arrow key
9) Select a menu and then move right within menus: Right arrow key
10) Select a menu and then move up within menus: Up arrow key
11) Select a menu and then move down within menus: Down arrow key
12) Whenever you see an underlined letter in a menu, to access it: Press Alt + underlined letter
13) For dialog box help: F1
Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts in Windows 8:
1) To open Ease Of Access center: Windows key + U
2) Turn Toggle keys to on or off: Toggle keys causes a tone to sound when you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock keys: Press Num Lock key for five seconds.
3) Turn Filter keys to on or off: Filter keys lets you ignore brief or repeated keystrokes and slows down the keyboard repeat rate: Press Right Shift for eight seconds.
4) Turn Sticky keys to on or off: Sticky keys lets you use Shift, Ctrl, Alt, or Windows logo key by pressing one key at a time: Press Shift five times
5) Turn the Mouse keys to on or off: Mouse key lets you control mouse pointer by using numeric keypad on your keyboard: Left Alt + Left Shift + Num Lock. Then press, Enter or Alt + Y.
6) Turn High Contrast to on or off: High contrast improves the readability of the display by applying a special system color scheme: Left Alt + Left Shift + Print Screen. Then press, Enter or Alt + Y.