User accounts in Windows 8 can be easily deleted from the control panel. You also have the option to remove an account completely or you can save important data associated with an account. If you wish to remove a user account in Windows 8 then follow the below given steps:
1) Go to: Charms bar –>Settings –> Control Panel –> User Accounts and Family Safety –> User Accounts –> Manage another account.
2) Click on the account you wish to delete.
3) Click on “Delete the account”.
4) Then, you have two options either you can “Keep files” or “Delete files”. If you select “Keep files” then Windows can automatically save the contents of the account’s desktop and Documents, Favorites, Music, Pictures and Videos folder to a new folder in your desktop. This folder will have the same name as the deleted account. However, email messages and other settings of the deleted account cannot be saved. If you select “Delete files” then everything associated with the account in question would be deleted.
5) On the next page click on “Delete Account”.