In Windows 8, you can put tiles together in a group.
To create a new tile group, follow these steps:
1) Drag a tile in space between the tiles, as shown in below given image:
2) Now, after you release the mouse, a new tile group will be created which will look like:
To re-arrange the tile groups, follow these steps:
1) Click on the small minimize style icon on the bottom right corner in the Start screen:
2) Now, drag the tile group to rearrange as per your requirements:
To name a group: Groups can be named as per your requirements.
To name a group, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on the small minimize style icon on the bottom right in the Start screen.
2) Now, right click on the group you wish to name.
3) Click on “Name Group”.
4) Enter the name of the group and then click on “Name” button.