To change registered owner, and registered organization information in Windows 8, follow the below given steps:
1) Go to: Charms bar –> Search
2) Type: regedit under “Apps”.
3) Click on the regedit icon on the left side.
4) If you get a dialog box “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”, click on “Yes”.
5) In Registry Editor, go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE –> SOFTWARE –> Microsoft –> Windows NT –> CurrentVersion
6) Click on “CurrentVersion”. On the right side, you will see two values: RegisteredOrganization and RegisteredOwner.
7) Right click on “RegisteredOrganization” and click on “Modify”. In “Value data:” field enter the name of the registered organization as per your requirements. Click on “OK”.
8) Similarly, you can change the value of: RegisteredOwner
9) Close the registry editor.
You have successfully changed registered owner, and registered organization information in Windows 8.