To change date and time settings in Windows 8, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on the clock at the right side corner of the screen.
2) Then, click on “Change date and time settings”.
3) After that under “Date and Time” tab, click on “Change date and time”. Set the current date and time.
4) Click on “Change calendar settings” to set date and time formats.
5) Click on “Change Time Zone” to select a time zone.
6) Under “Additional Clocks” tab, click on option “Show this clock” and select the time zone and name the clock. This will be an additional clock. You can add up to two additional clocks along with the primary clock. To view the time for this clock, just click on the clock at the right side of the taskbar.
7) Under “Internet Time” tab, you can select from which server the system time would be synchronized. Click on “Change Settings” to pick a server as per your requirements.
8) When you are done, click on “Apply” and then “OK”.