This is a tutorial for using Windows Mobility Center to change common PC settings in Windows 7. Windows Mobility Center can be used for changing brightness settings, volume settings, Power settings, Wireless settings, External display settings, and Sync settings.
To use Windows Mobility Center to change PC settings in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start button, then click on Control panel.
2) From “View by” drop down menu, select “Category”.
3) Then, click on Hardware and Sound.
4) After that, click on Windows Mobility Center.
5) In Windows Mobility Center dialog box, you can change the following settings:
i) Display Brightness settings
ii) Mute the speaker or adjust volume
iii) Check battery status and change Power settings to Balanced, Power saver or High performance.
iv) Turn Wireless network to on or off.
v) Connect external display
vi) Sync settings: Here you can view sync partnerships, Sync conflicts and Sync results. Also, you can set up new sync partnerships and manage offline files.