In your Windows 7 computer, if you have just updated the driver software for a device and if the device is not working, then, you have the option to roll back driver software to the previously installed driver software for that particular device.
To roll back driver software for a device in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start menu and then, click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel, go to: System and Security –> System
3) Click on “Device Manager” on the left side.
4) In Device Manager, right-click on the device for which you want to roll back driver software and then, click on Properties.
5) Then, go to Driver tab, and click on “Roll Back Driver”. For Example, here, I am rolling back driver software for graphics card.
6) In Driver Package rollback dialog box, click on “Yes” for “Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previously installed driver software?”
That’s it. You have just rolled back driver software to the previously installed driver software. In future, if you wish to update driver software in your Windows 7 computer, then refer this post.