You can restore previous versions of files and folders to in Windows 7. Previous versions of files and folders are created if you have enabled Windows Backup or they are created by using previous restore points from System restore.
To restore previous versions of files and folders in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Right click on the file or folder for which you want to restore previous version and then click on Properties.
2) In File properties dialog box, go to Previous Versions tab.
3) Under File versions, you can expand Yesterday, Last week, and Earlier this month to find the previous versions of the file you are looking for. Select the file and then, click on Open to view the previous version of the file.
4) You can select the file and then click on Copy to create a copy of the previous version of the file. You can save the copy of the previous version of the file anywhere as per your needs. Click on Make New Folder to create a new folder for saving the previous version of the file. Click on Copy in Copy Items dialog box to copy file.
5) To restore the previous version of file, select the previous version of file and then click on Restore. You need to make sure that you restore the correct previous version which you require as you cannot undo the restore.