This is a tutorial to turn on ClearType to make text and screen fonts sharper, and to improve the readability of text on your monitor. By using ClearType you can fine tune the text on your monitor and make it easier to read.
To enable ClearType to make text and fonts sharper in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start button and then click on All Programs.
2) After that, click on Accessories and then click on Ease of Access.
3) Then, click on Magnifier.
4) Click on the “Options” button.
5) After that, click on “Fine tune what my screen fonts look like” in Magnifier Options.
6) Check option “Turn on ClearType” and click on Next.
7) After that Windows will check if your monitor is set to its native resolution. Click on Next.
8) Select the sample text which looks best to you in 4 steps. You will be displayed texts in each of these steps. Keep selecting the ones which look best to you.
9) After the fourth step, you will get a message “You have finished tuning the text on your monitor”.
Click on Finish.