In Windows 7, if you are facing any problems with your network connection, then, you can run Windows Network Diagnostics to fix Network connectivity issues. Windows Network Diagnostics provides a list of solutions which are helpful for solving problems related to your network connection.
To diagnose networking problems for a network connection in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start button.
2) Then, click on Control Panel.
3) Select Large icons or small icons from View by drop down menu.
4) Then, click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
5) After that, click on “Change Adapter Settings” on the top left side.
6) Then, right-click on the network connection which you want to diagnose and click on “Diagnose”.
7) After that, Windows Network Diagnostics will detect problems with your network connection. You need to wait for a few seconds for the diagnostics run.
8) Then, follow the steps in the Windows Network Diagnostics to fix Network connectivity issues in your computer.