If your Windows 7 computer is not starting up then you can use a system repair disc to fix problems and boot your computer. It is recommended to create a system repair disk after you buy a computer. You can use this disc to fix startup problems and errors which are not letting your computer boot.
To create a system repair disc in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start.
2) Then, click on Control Panel.
3) After that, click on System and Security.
4) Then, click on “Backup your computer” under backup and Restore.
5) Click on Create a system repair disc on the left side.
6) In Create a system repair disc dialog box, select a drive and enter a blank CD or DVD. Then, click on Create Disc to create a system repair disc.
7) In future, you have any startup problems with your computer then, you can insert this disc and restart your computer. You can then, access the disk and use the system recovery options to fix startup problems and other system errors.