In Windows 7, you can change the Caps Lock toggle settings for Caps Lock key and Shift key. Also you have options to select hot keys for input languages and to select hot keys for keyboard layout in Windows 7.
To change Caps Lock toggle settings, and change hot keys for input languages in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel, click on “Clock, Language and Region”
3) Then, click on “Region and Language”.
4) Click on “Keyboards and Languages” tab.
5) Then, click on “Change keyboards” button.
6) In Text Services and Input languages dialog box, go to “Advanced Key Settings” tab.
7) Under “To Turn off Caps Lock”,
i) Check option “Press the Caps Lock” key to toggle between Capital letters and small letters by pressing Caps Lock key.
ii) Check option “Press the Shift key” to toggle between Capital letters and small letters by pressing Caps Lock key and Shift key. For Example, if alphabets are in Capitals, then you have to press Shift key to turn on the small letters.
8) Under “Hot keys for input languages”,
i) Default hot key for shifting between input languages is Left Alt + Shift. However, you can change this. Select “Between input languages” and click on “Change key sequence” button. In Change key sequence dialog box, under Switch input language, select any option like Ctrl + Shift, Grave Accent or Not Assigned. You also have option to change hot key for switching keyboard layout.
ii) Select To English (United Kingdom) which is the other input language here. Click on “Change key sequence” button. In Change key sequence dialog box, select option “Enable key sequence”, and select the key sequence as per your choice. Click on “OK”.
9) Click on “Apply” and “OK” in “Text Services and Input languages” dialog box.
10) Click on “Apply” and “OK” in Region and Language dialog box.
To add multiple languages in your keyboard, refer this post.