In Windows 7, you can change AutoPlay settings for the specific type of media. When you insert a CD or a DVD in a Windows 7 computer, based on the media type, it will be Auto played accordingly.
To change AutoPlay settings based on media type for CD, DVD in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start menu and then, click on “Default Programs”.
2) Then, click on “Change AutoPlay Settings”.
3) Check option “Use AutoPlay for all media and devices”.
4) Now, for each option you can select the AutoPlay settings from the drop down menu. You can select AutoPlay for media type: Audio CD, Enhanced audio CD, DVD movie, Enhanced DVD movie, Software and games, pictures, video files, audio files, blank CD, blank DVD, blank BD, mixed content, Blu-ray disk movie, DVD audio, video CD and super video CD.
5) When you have made the changes, click on “Save”.