By default, Visual effects in a Windows 7 computer are automatically adjusted for best appearance and performance. However, you can tweak the visual effects settings in your Windows 7 computer as per your requirements.
To adjust visual effects for best appearance, performance in Windows 7 follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
2) Then, click on “System and Security”.
3) After that, click on “System”.
4) On the left panel, in the bottom, click on “Performance information and Tools”.
5) On the left panel, click on “Adjust Visual effects”.
6) In the “Performance options” dialog box, you have four options:
i) Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer: This is the default option and if you are unsure about adjusting the visual effects in your Windows 7 computer, then you should select this option.
ii) Adjust for best appearance: This option will activate all visual effects and it is the option you should choose if you want best appearance in your Windows 7 computer.
iii) Adjust for best performance: This option will deactivate all visual effects and it is the option you should choose if you want best performance in your Windows 7 computer.
iv) Custom: Select this option and you can manually enable the specific visual effects in your Windows 7 computer, by checking options, given below.
When, you are done, click on “Apply” and then “OK”.