If you are using multiple input languages in your keyboard in Windows 7 computer, then you can add a floating on desktop or docked in taskbar language bar in your Windows 7 computer. This language bar can be used for selecting a different language for your keyboard. If you want to know how to add multiple languages in your keyboard, refer this post.
To add floating on desktop, docked in taskbar language bar for keyboard in Windows 7, follow the below given steps:
1) Click on Start menu and then click on Control Panel.
2) In Control Panel, click on “Clock, Language and Region”
3) Then, click on “Region and Language”.
4) Click on “Keyboards and Languages” tab.
5) Then, click on “Change keyboards” button.
6) In Text Services and Input languages dialog box, go to “Language Bar” tab.
If you are using multiple input languages, then, you can check option “Floating on Desktop” to let language bar float on your desktop. If you enable this option, the language bar on your desktop will look like:
7) You can check option, “Docked in Taskbar” to dock the language bar in the taskbar:
8) You also have the option to keep the language bar hidden. Check option “Hidden”
9) If you select option “Show language bar as transparent when inactive”, then the floating language bar in desktop when inactive will look like:
10) If you select option “Show additional language bar icons in desktop”, then the docked language bar in desktop will look like:
11) You can also select option “Show text labels on the language bar” to display text labels. If this option is un-checked then, floating language bar in desktop will not have text labels and it will look like:
12) Click on “Apply” and “OK” in “Text Services and Input languages” dialog box.
13) Click on “Apply” and “OK” in Region and Language dialog box.