Research on the problems that led to the withdrawal of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 have been completed and Samsung will release the results during a press conference on Monday from Seoul.
According to the company said on its Web site press , both Samsung and researchers to independent organizations will then know the results of what actually happened in the manufacturing process of the now defunct device.
The company also said that it will communicate the new measures it has implemented to prevent this type of problems from being repeated in its production line.
Several reports have claimed that Samsung will blame the battery and not to the manufacturing process phone, which left little room for this and threatened their internal stability, as suggested independent investigations published so far.
The Samsung conference comes exactly one month before the company arrives in Barcelona for its participation in the World Mobile Devices Congress (MWC), where it yearly tends to launch its flagship device of the year.
In 2016 the protagonists were the Galaxy S7 and S7 Galaxy Edge, although several rumors suggest that this year the Galaxy S8 be presented during another event later in the year.