Here are the advantages of interactive computer graphics:
- The look and feel of Windows and Mac are examples of interactive CG and it helps the end user to do tasks easily.
- The CG helps to generate quality pictures both real and virtual as in maps and diagrams.
- By using DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and audio synthesis audio files can be embedded in graphics to give realistic products as in computer games.
- CG helps to change the properties of objects like color and shapes. This feature is known as update dynamics.
- Interactive graphics are also used to create animations.
- Another feature in interactive graphics is motion dynamics. It is used to move objects by making the viewer stationary or vice versa.
- Interactive graphics helps the user to visualize the content more effectively thus creating a user friendly environment.
- It increases the precision in information and provides specific results as per the requirements.